The hand held device app will be initially supported on Mobile devices with Android 2.3 or greater versions installed. Security is vital during all phases of communication between the client and the back end application. All devices with their IMEI (15 digit number) are registered with the service to prevent unauthorized devices from communicating with the back end server.
The truckers carry the Mobile devices which enables them to perform the following:
• Know the customer(s) en-route or also called Trip activity
• Record In/Out timestamps on Arrival/Departure
• Capture readings when offloading
• Read the Bar codes
• Take snap shots of the Challan
• Send the data to back end
Enterprise App helps:
o To reduce invoice cycle time by scanning delivery challan online.
o To capture trip activities on the move.