In a hurried move to adopting trending technologies to enrich customer experience and achieve a competitive advantage, organizations intend to drive their every department and operation through applications. But the overload of activities (or users) and constantly upgrading platform capabilities makes it difficult for organizations to well maintain their IT applications. This is where FuGenX helps enterprise companies systematically maintain their software and mobile applications.
How We Help
We at FuGenX are a global technology services company, offering cutting-edge Application Development and Maintenance services in Dallas, Texas; Chantilly, Virginia; Washington DC, and across the globe. Our application maintenance services enable maximize efficiency, minimize downtime and allow you to respond faster to the needs of your business and customers.
Why Choose Us?
- Our application maintenance service are tailored for today’s agile enterprises.
- We take a portfolio-based approach, which deeply looks into technology, information architecture, people and services to make sure the applications are well-maintained according to everything’s and everybody’s taste.
- We insightfully study your business, processes and applications to deliver the intended outcome.
- We deploy monitoring tools and analytics to troubleshoot issues that hamper productivity and availability, which enables applications to work seamlessly even during spikes.
- We possess a proven experience in decreasing support costs, reducing total-cost-of-ownership and amplifying application stability.
- We have steered many companies towards continually improving the quality of their applications while ensuring security and stability.
We Adopt Unique Maintenance Methodology
In the first step, we study existing systems, prepare baselines and provide estimates. In the next step, we transfer knowledge, track teams and assist maintenance. And in the final step, we optimize the processes and bring essential changes.
Key Benefits of Our Application Maintenance Services
- Considerably reduce maintenance costs and improve overall performance
- Quickens the timely release of programs and enhancements
- Well fit applications for industry trends
- Enhance knowledge with tool-based reverse engineering