“We got tired of seeing game after game made by putting new clothes on the same game engine. The game pool has become stagnant, now it’s time we can jump in and create some waves”. This is what GameSmithDesigns felt before reaching us. They eagerly welcomed the challenge and wanted to begin development, but game coding held them back from stepping forward. They believed and connected with India’s best game development company, FuGenX, to turn out their game conceptualism into a game realism.
Their game conceptualism (ZomBfense) mainly included these characters – Gun-armed player who defends his tower, and Zombies which attack on it. The theme of ZomBfense was to survive as long as possible, defending from Zombies’ attacks (or killing them), by making use of explosives arsenal, and unlocking better weapons, and purchasing additional ammo and air support.
Stunning background sound effect and rich graphical elements were other requirement components that were essential for enriched horror cum action gaming experience. The ultimate goal (purpose) of the game was to refresh the gaming industry with fresh and logic-filled game that people can love to play and share with others.
First, the experienced Unity game development team at FuGenX circled the table, where it used multi-communication tools to gather and analyze GameSmithDesigns’ requirement components. Prototyping was merely challenging, but the designing was really challenging, but the skillful UI/UX designing team at FuGenX beat it with rich visual elements that could mesmerize the gamers. Further, our world-class programmers took it forward to craft highly functional code for seamless gaming experience. Creative SFX and graphic designing team made the rest incredible with advanced technologies. ZomBfense is now live, exciting the whole world, regardless of age, community, and region.
- Hundreds of downloads within a short time span by game enthusiasts across the world
- Rich graphical elements and stunning SFX effects, which made the game internationally acclaimed
- Fulfilled GameSmithDesigns’ fresh game desire for refreshing the gaming industry
- As a gun-armed gamer, you will try to protect your tower from continually attacking Zombies (corpses which are revived by witchcraft) coming from four different directions
- You can switch to the defensive mode and use your best tower defense skills to slow down the Zombies to eradicate them before they take down the tower
- When you think there is no hope, you can reach into your explosives arsenal and unleash hell upon them
- You can use the zombies you kill as currency to unlock better weapons, and you can also purchase additional ammo, defensive items and air support as you attempt to survive as long as possible
- You can also unlock unique and highly valuable rewards through in-game challenges and contests.
Technologies Used:(Android and iOS)
Objective-C, Xcode, Android Studio, Java, SQLite, Balsamiq, and Photoshop
FuGenX is a premiere Deloitte award winning mobility company, pioneering high-quality products and ideas in the mobile space. FuGenX empowers organizations to successfully win the business competition with multi-edge mobile apps across devices and operating systems. FuGenX offers custom-made mobile apps to help businesses effectively engage with customers and partners. Also, to enhance employee productivity and achieve agility in the work process by building connected enterprise with result-oriented enterprise applications.
FuGenX also helps startups and enterprises to introduce innovative venture to the market with customizable and inventive mobility solutions – Fx RMP, Fx Chat and Fx mBasket.