iRelief Healthcare Services is an aggregator for healthcare services. Headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, iRelief provides innovative technology solution based services in the domain of healthcare ranging from ambulance, blood bank, homecare and pharmacy. This initiative has been taken with an ambition to save the maximum lives possible with the humble objective of providing timely economical and best quality services pertaining to emergency and planned healthcare facilities.
After a comprehensive understanding of the requirement and studying the circumstances that form during searching the blood during emergencies, we created the app strategy that could make people easily find and order the blood. Once the strategy went on the table, our designing team created a clutter-free wireframe that could define the complete app development process. Our UI/UX designers kept the interface simple and attractive for easy understanding of the app. Once the design was ready, our dedicated app programmers integrated app features into the functionalities by crafting functional code. The app was made error-free by bringing it under various tests, including functionality testing, usability testing and security testing. The app was launched in the respective app stores following the guidelines.
- The app made the business promotion easier for iRelief
- Attractive design of the app made it a buzz across targeted customers
- As the app was delivered within the intended time, iRelief was able to cover the targeted market
- iRelief app helps people find the blood donors during the emergencies
- People who wish to donate blood can register through the app
- People can search for the blood depending on blood type, unit, blood bank and location
- People can easily and quickly find donors as iRelief broadcasts urgency message to every registered person who is willing to donate
- iRelief ensures the confidentiality about donors and updates the stock of blood in real-time
- App also offers quick ambulance services which is an easy way of booking an ambulance and choosing the hospital that is suitable to the emergency type anytime
- iRelief also offers homecare facility which allows people to book lab tests, nurses, rental equipment at their convenient time from their home
- All the services are location based, real time and 24/7 and services are provided by reliable service providers
- People can pay for the blood through wallet, net banking, or card
- People can navigate through orders they booked before
- The app also provides call support and allows to invite friends
- Users can get first aid tips in the app
Technologies Used:(Android and iOS)
Objective-C, Xcode, Android Studio, Java, SQLite, Balsamiq, and Photoshop
FuGenX is a premiere Deloitte award winning mobility company, pioneering high-quality products and ideas in the mobile space. FuGenX empowers organizations to successfully win the business competition with multi-edge mobile apps across devices and operating systems. FuGenX offers custom-made mobile apps to help businesses effectively engage with customers and partners. Also, to enhance employee productivity and achieve agility in the work process by building connected enterprise with result-oriented enterprise applications.
FuGenX also helps startups and enterprises to introduce innovative venture to the market with customizable and inventive mobility solutions – Fx RMP, Fx Chat and Fx mBasket.