Mobile Enterprise Application Testing
Software development lifecycle has different phases for a product development. One of those phases is Testing. Testing phases ensures the products performance and reliability. Likely when your are developing an Enterprise level mobile application, that application has to be passed through many testing phase.
An Application when developed for such wide consumer range, it has to be passed through
1. Functionality Testing
2. Integrity and Security
3. Performance and Reliability
4. Device Compatibility Tests
5. Application Protocol Conformity
6. Enterprise Service Monitoring
7. Application Qualification and Certification
Simultaneously there is other process running which supports the testing phase. In this process each test is put under certain process.
1. Test Planning
2. Test Execution
3. Test Reporting
4. App Launch
With this process running along with a test phase will ensure that we will be having a perfect application developed as per the requirement. Application development may also face challenges which need to be taken care time to time. With the constant evolution of Mobility Technology, one has to be prepared for latest developments and its usage. Mobile Enterprise Application Testing is one of the core features in Enterprise application development.
The most important phase of application development is testing. This is true even if you are developing a mobile application of the enterprise level. Enterprise mobile applications need to be absolutely efficient, accurate and secure in order to cater to the requirements of the enterprise in the best possible way. In fact there are many testing phases for this type of application to pass through. Only if a mobile enterprise application passes through all these phases, can it be called bug-free and super-functional.
FuGenX is one of the leading mobile enterprise application developers in India. We develop different types of enterprise mobile apps that are customized to the client needs and specifications. Each app that we develop is tested rigorously for 100% accuracy, functionality, performance, integrity, device compatibility, reliability and security. We make sure what we give you is the best in terms of features as well as efficiency, in order to help you achieve your goals successfully.
Phases of Mobile Enterprise Application Testing:
The various testing phases that a mobile enterprise application has to pass through are:
- Functionality Testing: To test if the application developed satisfies the purpose of its creation. This will involve a comparison of what the application was supposed to do and what it does
- Integrity and Security: To find out if the mobile enterprise app developed integrates well with the back-end data servers so as to facilitate smooth flow of data between the servers and the mobile devices. This phase will also test the app for its security so that the important data of the company is protected at all times and in all situations.
- Performance and Reliability: This phase is for testing if the performance of the app is satisfactory. A test is also conducted to see if the app crashes at any time during use.
- Device Compatibility Tests: This phase checks if the app runs well on different types of mobile devices. Passing this test would mean more users will be able to use the app.
- Application Protocol Conformity: Protocols are a must for every product developed. This phase tests if the mobile enterprise app developed confirms to all of its application protocols.
- Enterprise Service Monitoring: Once an enterprise mobile app is deployed, it will need monitoring. Therefore, this testing phase checks if the application so developed can be monitored on a regular basis.
- Application Qualification and Certification: A professional enterprise mobile app should have all the certifications that are necessary for deployment. This is what this phase checks for.
The Testing Process:
There is a certain process that each test needs to follow and this process includes the following steps:
- Test Planning: This step is involved in planning how the test will be conducted. The aspects that need to be checked for and the method applied to check are all things that need to be determined here.
- Test Execution: The actual conducting of the test is what happens during this test. As planned earlier, this step tests the application for various things that are pre-determined.
- Test Reporting: The results of such a test are what you will see in this stage. There will be a detailed report which explains bugs if any, found during the test.
- App Launch: Once the test gives accurate results it is time for launching the app on the correct platform, which is what this stage focuses on.
One more thing FuGenX focuses on is the constant evolution of the mobility technology. Our team of developers and testers keep themselves updated with the emerging changes in the technology at all times. We make sure the enterprise mobile apps we develop can be easily adopted to match these latest developments in technology. Flexibility and scalability are two things we concentrate on when it comes to mobile enterprise application development and testing.
If you require one of our expert mobile enterprise application developers or testers to work from your workplace, we give you the option of hiring one. You can get in touch with us, either through email or phone, for more information.