Mobile Game Development
Do you want to get into mobile game development? It definitely is a good choice for the market for mobile games is huge and still increasing at a rapid rate. If your game is good and if you market it well, you can make a whole lot of money. You can develop a premium-paid game or a free-to-play game. In case you go for a premium game, you may have to pay 30% to Google or Apple Store and you get to keep the 70% of the price. You can make the app free-to-play for a day or a week and then make it paid. Nevertheless, you have to ensure there are no bugs in your game to avoid any negative reviews. It would do good to hire a few play-testers to make sure the game you develop is very interesting and addictive.
While you can charge for premium games and make money, there are ways to make money through free-to-play games too. One of these ways is by introducing in-app purchases. These can include items that the players can buy for their avatar or amount that they may have to pay in order to upgrade themselves to another level. You can keep introducing new items and levels and open new avenues to make money through in-app purchases. Another method of making money through free-to-play games is to use ads. There are many ad networks that will be ready to include their ads in your games. You will get paid whenever a player sees the ad, clicks on the ad or installs the app pertaining to the ad, as the case may be. Nevertheless, it is important to decide how and where you want to integrate the ad in your game in the initial development stage itself.
Why choose FuGenX as your mobile game development partner?
- We are a professional service with expert mobile game developers who have all the qualification and experience needed to develop successful mobile games for you.
- Our service is very much affordable and we cater to the needs and specifications of all kinds of clients
- We have a 24/7 helpline that all our customers and users can contact to clear any queries regarding the mobile games we develop.
- We are experts in developing single and multiplayer games in 2D and 3D platforms
- We offer easy access to coding through which any changes can be made easily.
We also offer you an option to hire one of our expert mobile game developers in India including Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Noida and Gurgaon, who can work from your office. Get in touch with us if you are interested in knowing more!
Our Game Development Services:
We provide various services when it comes to mobile game development. These include:
Tools used for mobile game development:
Our developers keep themselves updated with the latest in technologies and tools when it comes to mobile game development. The tools that they normally use include:
- CoCos 2D
- Unity 2D
- XNA Framework
- iPhone 2G/3G/4
Advantages of Investing in Mobile game development:
- Excellent way to make money
- Huge market offers a lot of scope for growth
- Low investment and high returns
- A tried and tested method to promote your brand
- 24/7 presence through the app
- Great way to interact with your customers and build a long-term relationship
Although anyone can learn how to develop a game, it is not easy to develop one that is interesting, error-free and successful. The best way would be to hire a professional service that can develop an amazing game for you. FuGenX is one such service to choose and it is one of the best mobile game development companies in India. We have a team of experienced and qualified mobile game developers who know the ins and outs of the market. We make use of the latest tools and technologies in order to come up with games that can be launched on various platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows.
Our Process of Mobile Game Development:
We give maximum importance to quality and accuracy when it comes to mobile game development. Our process of game development involves the following steps:
- Preparation: The very first step in the process of mobile game development is preparation. This is where we decide on the kind of environment we have to develop, the target system specification, the target audience and the tools that we need to use to develop the game.
- Pre-production: This phase is where we determine the objectives of the game and decide on the fun factor. Creating the concept, coming up with a prototype and designing the game document is what we do at this stage.
- Production: This involves the actual development of the game. We start with creating a product backlog, go on to produce the necessary codes, test the game to fix problems, test it at different stages and get sponsorship approvals.
- Post-Production: This stage involves more testing for the game in order to enhance the quality and the fun factor. After this, we create a game web site, open a few social channels and other systems that will reward the players who contact the developers of the game. We also decide on a release date.
- Push: This is the stage where the game is launched and made open to public. Yet, it doesn’t end there. We develop content to help the game grow, get feedbacks from players, add a few features that they would want at a small fee, check on the game success metrics and then decide on the next release which could be an update, a new version or an expansion into another operating system.
Tips to Create Successful Mobile Game
- First decide 2D or 3D
- Don’t make the story clutter, make it simple and logically meaningful
- Create visually-engaging visual elements, such as graphics and animations
- Background music should not be repulsive
- Keep UI & UX elements uniform throughout the game