MOBILE GAME DEVELOPMENT
We have built many trending games that excited and enthralled millions of game lovers across the world
Few Things (of Many Values) You Need to Know About Game Development
Do you want to get into mobile game development? It is definitely a good choice as the market for mobile games is still huge and increasing at a rapid rate. If your game is good and if you market it well, you can make a whole lot of money. You can develop a premium-paid game or a free-to-play game. In case you go for a premium game, you may have to pay 30% to Google or Apple Store and you get to keep the 70% of the price.
You can make the app free-to-play for a day or a week and then make it paid. Nevertheless, you have to ensure there are no bugs in your game to avoid any negative reviews. It would do good to hire a few play-testers to make sure the game you develop is very interesting and addictive.
While you can charge for premium games and make money, there are ways to make money through free-to-play games too. One of these ways is by introducing in-app purchases. These can include items that the players can buy for their avatar or amount that they may have to pay in order to upgrade themselves to another level. You can keep introducing new items and levels and open new avenues to make money through in-app purchases. Another method of making money through free-to-play games is to use ads.
There are many ad networks that will be ready to include their ads in your games. You will get paid whenever a player sees the ad, clicks on the ad or installs the app pertaining to the ad, as the case may be. Nevertheless, it is important to decide how and where you want to integrate the ad in your game in the initial development stage itself.
Tangible Benefits You Can Get from Game Development
Why Choose FuGenX as your Game Development Partner?
- We provide professional game development service with expert mobile game developers who have all the qualification and experience needed to develop successful mobile games for you.
- Our service is very much affordable and we cater to the needs and specifications of all kinds of clients
- We have a 24/7 helpline that all our customers and users can contact to clear any queries regarding the mobile games we develop.
- We are experts in developing single and multiplayer games in 2D and 3D platforms
- We offer easy access to coding through which any changes can be made easily.
We also offer you an option to hire one of our expert mobile game developers in India who can work from your office. Our app development services span Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Coimbatore, Kochi(Cochin), Noida, Ahmedabad and Gurgaon. Get in touch with us if you wish to know more about our services!
Our Unique Game Development Process Powers Us to Deliver Splendid Games
We give maximum importance to quality and accuracy when it comes to mobile game development. Our process of game development involves the following steps:
- Preparation: The very first step in the process of mobile game development is preparation. This is where we decide on the kind of environment we have to develop, the target system specification, the target audience and the tools that we need to use to develop the game.
- Pre-production: This phase is where we determine the objectives of the game and decide on the fun factor. Creating the concept, coming up with a prototype and designing the game document is what we do at this stage.
- Production: This involves the actual development of the game. We start with creating a product backlog, go on to produce the necessary codes, test the game to fix problems, test it at different stages and get sponsorship approvals.
- Post-Production: This stage involves more testing for the game in order to enhance the quality and the fun factor. After this, we create a game web site, open a few social channels and other systems that will reward the players who contact the developers of the game. We also decide on a release date.
- Push: This is the stage where the game is launched and made open to public. Yet, it doesn’t end there. We develop content to help the game grow, get feedbacks from players, add a few features that they would want at a small fee, check on the game success metrics and then decide on the next release which could be an update, a new version or an expansion into another operating system.
Our Spectrum of Game Development Services
How We Develop Successful Games?
- We don’t make the story clutter, we make it simple and logically meaningful
- We create visually-engaging visual elements, such as graphics and animations
- We never keep background music repulsive
- We keep UI & UX elements uniform throughout the game
Tools we use for mobile game development:
Our developers keep themselves updated with the latest in technologies and tools when it comes to mobile game development. The tools that they normally use include:
- CoCos 2D
- Unity 2D
- XNA Framework
- iPhone 2G/3G/4
Type of Games We Make
What Type of Game You Need? Get Free Quotation for Your Dream Game Here