Mobile Game Development
Mobile Game Development Platforms
Why Choose FuGenX as your Game Development Partner?
Type of Games We Make
Our Game Development Services:
We provide various services when it comes to mobile game development. These include:
Tools used for mobile game development:
Our developers keep themselves updated with the latest in technologies and tools when it comes to mobile game development. The tools that they normally use include:
- CoCos 2D
- Unity 2D
- XNA Framework
- iPhone 2G/3G/4
Advantages of Investing in Mobile game development:
- Excellent way to make money
- Huge market offers a lot of scope for growth
- Low investment and high returns
- A tried and tested method to promote your brand
- 24/7 presence through the app
- Great way to interact with your customers and build a long-term relationship
Although anyone can learn how to develop a game, it is not easy to develop one that is interesting, error-free and successful. The best way would be to hire a professional service that can develop an amazing game for you. FuGenX is one such service to choose and it is one of the best mobile game development companies in India. We have a team of experienced and qualified mobile game developers who know the ins and outs of the market. We make use of the latest tools and technologies in order to come up with games that can be launched on various platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows.
Our Process of Mobile Game Development:
We give maximum importance to quality and accuracy when it comes to mobile game development. Our process of game development involves the following steps:
- Preparation: The very first step in the process of mobile game development is preparation. This is where we decide on the kind of environment we have to develop, the target system specification, the target audience and the tools that we need to use to develop the game.
- Pre-production: This phase is where we determine the objectives of the game and decide on the fun factor. Creating the concept, coming up with a prototype and designing the game document is what we do at this stage.
- Production: This involves the actual development of the game. We start with creating a product backlog, go on to produce the necessary codes, test the game to fix problems, test it at different stages and get sponsorship approvals.
- Post-Production: This stage involves more testing for the game in order to enhance the quality and the fun factor. After this, we create a game web site, open a few social channels and other systems that will reward the players who contact the developers of the game. We also decide on a release date.
- Push: This is the stage where the game is launched and made open to public. Yet, it doesn’t end there. We develop content to help the game grow, get feedbacks from players, add a few features that they would want at a small fee, check on the game success metrics and then decide on the next release which could be an update, a new version or an expansion into another operating system.
Tips to Create Successful Mobile Game
- First decide 2D or 3D
- Don’t make the story clutter, make it simple and logically meaningful
- Create visually-engaging visual elements, such as graphics and animations
- Background music should not be repulsive
- Keep UI & UX elements uniform throughout the game
What Type of Game You Need? Get Free Quotation for Your Dream Game Here